Ward’s Fire

My brother Ward was topping off the tank in his John Deere tractor when he spilled some gas. He didn’t think anything of it, but when he started it up, the damn thing caught fire.

Ward singed his legs a little, and is upset that he lost the garage, the tractor, a $10,000 snowmobile and a bunch of tools. Thank God he’s not really hurt. It is only stuff, which can be replaced, but it’s a pain in the ass to have such bad luck.

He posted some pictures at a friend’s site, but the speed is so slow that you can’t see them.

I managed to get two pics before they locked up entirely. Click on the image to the large size

Front View

John Deere Tractor